Turn your standard Gotoh banjo tuners into D-tuners!
- They fit Gotoh tuners with a 17mm (.669) diameter housing.
- No modifications are made to your instrument.
- The ring assemblies can be used at all locations on your instrument. (For alternate tunings, for example.)
- The installation can be made in minutes.
- The stops are solid and accurate.
- Each set can be installed to turn in either direction.
- The stops can be set for almost a full turn. Especially nice for quick alternate tunings.
- Easy to follow installation instructions can be downloaded on this website.
- Comes complete with hex wrench and different length screws.
Note: If you hit the stops, but the knob keeps turning slightly, the knobs are not fit correctly to the tuner shaft. You simply have to shim the knob to the shaft. A thin piece of paper will work fine.
(My poor 1983 Deering Deluxe, shown here in the pictures. I had straps break and drop my banjo, prompting me to design my own straps!)
Click this link to view the Installation Instruction video.
Or click the image of the video. This instruction and use video is for after you assemble the rings on your tuner.